Commercial lighting originates from the birth of public commercial premises, creating lighting systems for commercial use in order to serve the needs of commercial lighting. Modern commercial lighting, based on traditional commercial lighting and produced by commercial lighting company, has evolved into a multi-purpose kind from a single lighting function to the combination of lighting and decoration.
1. Commercial lighting designed by commercial lighting company has scientific definition of illuminance, color temperature, and color development of light sources used in a specific commercial environment, and more accurate measurement according to requirements, which are different from the initial visual assessment.
2. In order to achieve a certain function, it is often necessary for light manufacturing companies to carry out specific design to highlight the environment and reflect specific commercial nature and characteristics.
3. The nature of modern commercial lighting is determined by the purpose of lighting, often in the use of regional multi-point light source and light color space combination such as exhibition lighting supplied by exhibition lighting suppliers.
4. It can interact with the audience in a dynamic, imaginative, and program-specific manner.
5. With the development of compact light sources, ballasts and other ultra-small, ultra-thin, various lighting electrical accessories of new technology, modern commercial lighting is developing in a small, practical and multi-functional direction.
With the advancement of the times, the technical means of modern commercial lighting and the aesthetic concept of lighting are constantly being updated.
The emergence of LEDs has broken the design methods and ideas of traditional light sources, and there are currently two new design concepts.
1. Scenario lighting: Designing lamps with environmental needs. The scene lighting is based on the location, aiming to create a beautiful lighting environment to enhance the scene effect and make people feel the scene atmosphere.
2. Emotional lighting: Designing lamps according to people’s needs. Emotional lighting is based on human emotions, creating a mood-like lighting environment from a human perspective.