When the user touches the power switch or the corresponding equipment to electrify the bar code scanner, the VLD emits a red laser beam, which is expanded through the beam expanding lens and reflected to the surface of the swinging mirror to form a laser point on the bar code. When the mirror oscillates, according to the principle of optical reflection, the position of laser points on the bar code changes, and the mirror oscillates continuously. Then we will see a red laser line on the bar code, which is caused by the visual temporary phenomenon. The surface of the bar code is rough. The reflection intensity of the laser spot on the bar code is different from that of the space. The diffuse reflected light is reflected on the reflector, then it is reflected to the collector by the reflector. The collector collects the light, filters out stray natural light and shoots into the photosensitive diode, generates the photoelectric induction signal, and then amplifies it. Shaping and decoding, transforming into useful information, and transmitting it to the host.
Wireless laser barcode scanner can be divided into two forms: handheld and fixed: handheld laser gun is easy to connect and flexible to use. Fixed laser scanner is suitable for the occasion with the largest reading and the smaller barcode, and can effectively liberate both hands.
Advantages: wireless laser barcode scanner can be excellent for non-contact scanning. Usually, laser reader is the only choice when reading distance exceeds 30 cm. Laser reader has a wide range of barcode density and can read irregular barcode surface or through glass or transparent adhesive paper, because it is non-contact reading, so it does not. It will damage the bar code label; because of the advanced reading and decoding system, the first reading recognition rate is higher, the recognition speed is faster than the light pen and CCD, and the recognition effect is better for the bad or blurred bar code; the bit error rate is very low (only about one third of a million); the anti-shock and anti-fall performance of the laser reader is good, such as: Sy: The scanner of mbol LS4000 series can prevent falling of 1.5 meters cement ground.
Disadvantage: The only disadvantage of wireless laser barcode scanner is its relatively high price, but if the total cost of purchase and use is calculated, it is not much different from the CCD reader.
Unable to read the cause of failure and troubleshooting methods:
1) The function of reading this bar code is not turned on.
2) Bar codes do not conform to specifications, such as the lack of necessary blank areas, the low contrast between bars and empties, and the inappropriate ratio of width to width between bars and empties.
3) Direct sunlight, photosensitive devices into the saturation zone.
4) Bar code surface covered with transparent material, reflectivity is too high, although the eyes can see the barcode, but the acquisition device reading conditions are strict, can not read.
5) Hardware failure, contact your distributor for maintenance.
On a laptop, the barcode scanner of the keyboard interface does not work properly, or the barcode scanner does not work properly while the keyboard does not:
On a laptop, a bar code scanner with a keyboard interface is equivalent to an external keyboard. If the keyboard interface of a laptop is connected to the keyboard, the possible changes are as follows:
1) The original keyboard is invalid. At this time, the barcode scanner is normal and the keyboard is not working.
2) The keyboard of the notebook computer is normal, and the external keyboard does not work. The barcode scanner does not work at this time.
Terms of settlement of the wireless laser barcode scanner:
1) Setting BIOS automatically to make external keyboard work
2) Connect keyboard interface bar code scanner
3) Bar code scanner with external keyboard
4) Or use serial bar code scanner directly
After reading a bar code, the bar code scanner crashes:
1) Because of the protection function of the bar code scanner, if the data transmission of the read bar code is wrong, it will automatically enter the protection state, thus preventing data loss. If the data that has not been successfully transmitted is read, the barcode scanner can be reused.
2) If this happens, please carefully check the connection and agreement of the inspectors. After confirmation, turn off the bar code scanner, and then open it, it can be used again.
Equipment can’t be powered on:
1) Poor power connection
2) Power Circuit Fault of Bar Code Scanner
Faults that should be repaired:
1) Indicator lamp abnormal, equipment can’t work
2) Abnormal sound
3) No laser line
4) Scanning distance becomes very close… Wireless scanner guns usually have several data transmission modes:
1. Bluetooth distance is less than 10 meters, low cost
2. WIFI network distance up to 100 meters, high cost.
The transmission principle is to transmit the scanned digital text information to the receiver by radio wave, and then to the computer by the receiver.