Recessed downlight refers to that after the lamp is installed and used, the structure of the lamp body is not leaking, that is, only the luminous side of the lamp can be seen, other parts of the lamp body embedded in buildings or other objects which can not be seen.
The main points of recessed downlight selection are that the luminance of the ceiling and luminaire is comparatively large, the lighting effect of the vertical plane is poor, enough installation space in the ceiling is required.
1. general principles
(1) choose lamps with reasonable light distribution. Light distribution types of lamps and lanterns should be determined according to the function and space shape of lighting sites.
(2) choose efficient lamps and lanterns. Under the condition of satisfying the requirement of glare restriction, direct light distribution lamps and open light fixtures should be adopted for lighting which only meets the visual function.
(3) choose lamps and lanterns which are easy to install, maintain and operate at low cost.
(4) In special places where there is fire or explosion danger and where there is dust, humidity, vibration, and corrosion, lamps and lanterns that meet the environmental requirements shall be selected.
(5) Fire protection measures such as heat insulation and heat dissipation shall be taken when the surface of lamps and lantern accessories and other high-temperature parts are close to combustibles.
(6) The lamps and lanterns shall have complete photoelectric parameters, and their performances shall respectively meet the relevant provisions of the standards for the use of lamps and lanterns.
(7) the appearance of the luminaire should be in harmony with the environment of the installation place.
(8) consider the characteristics of the light source and the requirements for building decoration.
2. indoor lighting places
(1) in the places where uniform illumination is needed, the allowable distance to height ratio of the luminaire should be considered when selecting lamps.
(2) In places with centralized air conditioning and large lighting capacity, it is advisable to adopt the form of combining lighting fixtures with air conditioning return air vents.
(3) lighting in the hall, meeting and negotiation places should ensure sufficient vertical illumination.
(4) the arrangement of lighting fixtures should give full consideration to the combination of natural lighting.