LED ceiling light is a product of down-light, mainly used to highlight partial lighting. LED ceiling light brands are numerous. How do we choose LED ceiling light that quality is direct proportion to price? Here are the tips for choosing led ceiling light.
1. Work environment: before buying, you should know what kind of LED ceiling lamp you need, because nowadays led ceiling lamp is widely used in many fields, such as shopping malls, jewelry lighting, clothing, lighting and so on. In view of restrictions on ceiling light to their working environment, such as aperture size, light size, luminous angle and height, it is very necessary to determine your ceiling light type.
2. Product feature requirements:
(1) Appearance: the light looks beautiful but not rough making.
(2) Life: General LED ceiling light can last up to 50000 hours. Power supply is an important factor affecting the life of LED ceiling light, and chip plays a decisive role in the life of it.
(3) Brightness: Lamp, of course, is used for lighting, and brightness is the basic requirement of the general people for the LED ceiling lamp, only the appropriate brightness can play the best lighting effect.
(4) Luminous flux: Proper luminous flux won’t stimulate people’s eyes to achieve the most ideal effect, will not make people feel tired and turn away.
3. Price: This is definitely an important factor affecting the purchaser to choose the light. Of course, when comparing prices, we must also pay attention to the various performance of LED ceiling lamps, low-cost led ceiling lamps normally are not mature enough on above factors
4. Safety certification: certain brand recognition has certain advantages in the performance of LED lights, but too big brand means the intangible waste of cost, so we must choose the right ceiling led down-light supplier, learning lamp’s safety performance, installation and after-sale from the registered capital, production scale, production efficiency, CE, CCC, ROHS and other aspects of LED lights.
Above all, the most important thing is safety. The safety of LED ceiling lamp must be paid attention to, through the relevant safety certification of the manufacturer and your own understanding of the product and testing, to ensure that the LED ceiling lamp is safe and secure to use only when sure!